This week was one of those weeks that made me really tired. I don't know why but I felt exhausted half way through the day but missionary work is so much fun and it is by the grace of God that I can make it through the days with strength and energy. It is still really hot here and although I have been here for a little while I am still not use to it or liking it. I am praying hopefully in the next three weeks it gets beautiful and fall starts, but you never know its St. George. We also have been having a couple of lightning and rain storms this week. Which is awesome but it is a little bit scary. I went on exchanges in a different area and it was interesting to leave my area for a day but it was fun. This week we had district meeting and my companion and I gave a training. I don't really know what else to say so I am just going to write things that come up to my mind. The visitor center is awesome this week. I gave a lot of tours in french and met...
In the visitor center you give lot of tours to people. We meet so many people, most of those people you meet , those are their first interactions they have with the church. We sow a lot of seeds and it is hard to see the results of it. But this week there have been a lot of joyful miracles happening. It all started one late evening around 8:45pm. A girl named Jordan who had recently moved to St.George walked into the visitor center with her friend who is a recent convert. We were able to give them a tour. Her friend Jordan had a lot of questions. My companion and I gave them a tour in the visitor center. She had a lot of questions about the church and we answered her questions. We taught her about the basic beliefs of the church and later asked her if she wanted to meet with the missionaries and she said yes. She was golden and we love her. It is amazing to see how the gospel changes people. She got baptised this week, it was an ama...
I ts pioneer day in Utah and I never knew that existed until I came to Utah. People here celebrate it like its the 4th of July, with fireworks, barbecue and celebrations. This morning we went to a Pioneer day breakfast and the primary kids did a little parade and it was cool. Some of them had their pioneer outfits and that reminded me of trek. After Trek I remember being forever grateful for flushing toilets, food, cars, air conditioner , beds, parfaits.............. I can go on forever with the list. I am happy that my siblings went and they probably learned a lot which makes me a lot happy. My brother said "it changed my life " I laugh a little when I read it and I was amazed and surprised at the same time. My sister bore her testimony about trek also, they are growing so fast. I am happy that they are having all those experiences. This past week had a lot of ups and down it started with a lot of excitement. One of the Highlights was defin...
Comments
Post a Comment